Safety Village of South Dakota is hiring…
- Provide needed support to the Executive Director.
- Meet, greet, assist and provide direction to visitors, volunteers and attendees.
- Help oversee and provide support to Safety Village campus exhibits and exhibitors.
- Train /assist volunteers for all Safety Village camps, clinics and fairs.
- Answer phones and take messages.
- Create spreadsheets and assist with presentation development.
- Maintain and archive databases and filing systems (electronic/paper).
- Help in maintaining all social media campaigns: Facebook, LinkedIn, Website, and You Tube, etc…
- Assist with website development and content.
- Content research for blogs and social postings.
- Update data and content and respond to incoming website emails.
- Research material for educational purposes, program requirements, safety information and grant availability, specifications and clarification.
- Marketing design and creation of digital and physical promotional pieces a plus.
- Write press releases and external communications.
- Maintenance and cleaning of Safety House and Classroom.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- High School Diploma or Associate Degree in Business
- 1-2 years of experience with social media, press releases and blogs
- 1-2 years office experience
- Collaborative team player committed to the mission of supporting Safety Village of South Dakota
- Highly organized, proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Bonus Adobe InDesign and Photoshop)
- Professional, positive attitude with a growth mindset
- Passion, integrity, mission-driven and self-directed
- part-time – approximately 20 hours per week
- Valid driver’s license
- Work is primarily performed during normal office hours, may require night and weekends as needed
- Position start date January 2020
To apply please send an electronic resume and cover letter to
email@example.com or you can mail your resume and cover letter
Safety Village of South Dakota
Roxanna McKenna, Executive Director
PO Box 90612
Sioux Falls 57109